Welcome to Creek Kids
Bible Class: 9:30 am
Creek Kids Worship: 10:30 am
When You Arrive
- To fill out a brief information card that will give us your child's name, DOB, and any allergy and medical information.
- We will then assign your child a name-tag and you a parent tag. Both have a matching number that you will be asked to present at pick up
- Your family will be escorted to their classroom by one of our friendly volunteers. All kids are divided by age group.
- Each week after that, you will simply check into our kiosks to receive your nametags.
When you first come to Creek Kids you will be greeted by one of our friendly volunteers at the Welcome Center. If it is your first visit, we will ask for the following:
Creek Kid's Worship
We feel that families having some time to worship together is powerful. Therefore, your kids 3 and older will start off in service with you.
After communion has been served, children ages three years to 2nd grade are dismissed to attend Creek Kids Worship. During that time, kids will hear the Bible story in a dynamic, relevant and engaging way. They will see and participate in skits, play games and more!
Nursery and Toddler children can report immediately to their assigned rooms during Worship where they will receive their own age appropriate lesson and activities.
Safety & Security
Safety and Security is very important at Creekside. We want you to know the following:
- Each of our volunteers have completed a nationwide background check
- We will ask to see your matching parent tag each time you pick up your child and will only release your child to an approved adult with the tag
- We ensure at least two adults are always present in our classes with your children.
Loving Kids and Loving Jesus
Creek Kids purpose is to partner with families to help them raise their children to be fully devoted followers of Christ. We do this by offering a safe environment, relevant teaching, and engaging worship.
In Creek Kids, we feel that your kids are never too young to start learning and experiencing the love of Jesus. Our Nursery is full of loving, caring volunteers who also do a weekly lesson teaching your children about creation.
We utilize the First Look curriculum from Orange. The children are taught the Bible story in an engaging and relevant way, through center play, games, crafts and more. To view our scope and sequence click here.
We utilize the 252 Basics curriculum from Orange. Children are divided into age appropriate small groups and taught through engaging storytelling, games, crafts and more. To view our scope and sequence, click here.